Are you registered to vote?
To register to vote online:
Important Voting Dates:
The deadline to register has changed multiple times due to court rulings. The current deadline is Thursday, October 15, 2020.
Do I need to register?
You only need to register/reregister if 1 of the following applies:
- You are registering for the first time
- Your address has changed
- You wish to change your party
- You have legally changed your name
- You wish to stop/start voting by mail
- Your signature has changed significantly
- You experienced a problem when voting and have been advised to
To check your voter registration:
Or call the Pima County Recorder’s Office (520) 724-4350
To see what districts you live in:
If you cannot register online, you can call the Recorder’s office to mail you a voter registration form OR you can pick one up at your local post office and mail it back (Please be safe).
Still Have a Question?
Pima County Recorder’s Office